Friday, May 20, 2011

Flea Market Sunday

I love Flea Market Sunday!
Jamestown Village where our shop is located
has a flea market in the parking lot every 4th Sunday of the month. 
It is hosted by my dear friends at Whimsy.
(the ones that got me to start the shop)
My intention is to take tons of pictures each and every time but
have really not done well so far. 
Today I am going to share some pictures of great flea markets that 
I have been to or would like to go to. 
Next time there will be great pics of our market in Tustin! 
Promise!

Urban Barn

This is a cute sign.....

Urban Barn


 

This is my Friend Blanca's space at the old Paris to the Moon 
Flea Market. Those were great shows.

So these are a few pictures I have taken in the past but now 
on to the future. Now that I am back to blogging I need to 
have my camera locked and loaded each and every time I go out. 
I hope to see you all at the Flea this weekend 
Jamestown Village Flea Market
482 El Camino Real
Tustin, Ca.
714-838-1989
Call me if you have any questions!

1 comment: